DIRECTIONS

  1. Thoroughly wash hair up to 4 times with MK Clarifying Shampoo. (look for Squeaky clean feeling)
  2. Dry 80%( for less straightening results) – 100% ( more straightening ) with a blowdryer.
  3. Using an application brush, apply treatment starting from mid length to ends, working up to 1/4 inch
    away from the roots, evenly spreading and overlapping in each section with a fine tooth comb.
  4. Leave the treatment capped or uncapped for 30-45 minutes for wavy/frizzy/finer hair and 60 minutes
    for very curly hair/unruly hair.
  5. Rinse hair, starting at the nape ( Bottom of the head), then Top of head ( ear to ear ), emulsify the
    product into the hair and scalp, then once more: Top of head ( ear to ear ) .
    DO NOT RINSE ENTIRELY. *Porous hair rinse 80% (leaving 20% of product in hair)
    *Resistant as much as 50% – 100%.( for straightening results leave 100%)
  6. Blow-dry hair completely 100% using your blow dryer and a round hair brush ensuring a smooth
    blowdry.
  7. Use the MK Flatiron between 365-410°F (finer hair textures) and 450°F/230°C, 5-15 passes on very
    small sections to properly seal the treatment into the hair cuticles.
    Iron very small portions of hair for best results.
    Adjust temperature/and flat iron passes accordingly to hair texture. (Use your discretion for flat iron
    temperature and sectioning especially around the hairline.)
  8. Finish with MK Hair Serum, Frizz Ease, or Argan Oil.
  9. Can wash hair after 24 hours with MK Professional – Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner.
  10. Maintain treatment using MK Professional – Replenishing Shampoo ,Conditioner, and Mask.
Back to Top
Shopping Cart
Close

No products in the cart.